You are eager to work together with Europe’s leading digital masterminds, on transforming large enterprise companies?
By using lean and innovative development methodologies and latest technologies, we are giving our clients the competitive edge that they need in the digital future.
ORBIT is a top-notch digital boutique consultancy, with headquarters in Hamburg (Germany), and a development center in Barcelona.
We are looking for a keen iOS Developer to support our cross-functional development team at our office in Barcelona.
Join a cross-functional development team with a strong product vision and ship outstanding products, which are aligned with the needs of our client.
In your first project, you will be part of a large digital transformation of a well-known International real estate group, that is currently developing a multi channel b2b marketplace.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- You are passionate about coding, especially in Swift and/or Objective-C. Your idea of fun is to write an app in your spare time, be it a web 2.0 or native app, a shiny new framework or to collaborate with an open-source project.
- You possess strong skills in the following areas: analysis, design, coding and implementation of large-scale custom-built OO applications.
- You are keen to work with best-practice agile development methods – prior experience in this field is a plus.
- Working collaboratively, sharing your ideas to solve real business problems, is part of your DNA.
- You represent a hands-on attitude.
- You have good written and oral communication skills in English.
What we offer:
- A dynamic startup environment with plenty of room to shape the way we work and grow over the coming years.
- We enable you to put in place best practices and follow the development methodologies you always wanted.
- Flat hierarchies and decisions on eye level.
- A slick office with a sunny terrace, right in the heart of Barcelona.
- The perspective to grow – both in a personal and professional way.
- All the hardware and creative tools you need.
ORBIT is a team of digital masterminds bundling the experience of having founded mytaxi, leading disruptive mobile solutions like Outbank or car2go and scaling complex digital products at ThoughtWorks and XING.
We aim to make a difference with the products we’re building and strive for product excellence – all the way from user research to design and implementation.
Digital transformation is challenging traditional industries and companies. Existing ways of thinking and product development no longer apply. By using startup-proven discovery methods, entrepreneurial thinking and agile development principles, we accelerate disruption.