ORBIT, a German based technology startup, is expanding their team in Hamburg and is currently looking for a web developer (m/f).
Founded by two experienced entrepreneurs, ORBIT empowers large companies to benefit from the opportunities of the challenging and fast-moving world of digitalization.
ORBIT launches into 2017, ready to capitalise on the tremendous movement of digitalization, heavily impacting the digital future of large organisations.
If you are passionate about technical trends, eager to work within a team of digital leaders and an immense opportunity of personal development and growth, become part of our dynamic startup culture.
Join a cross-functional development team with a strong product vision and ship outstanding products which are aligned with the needs of our client. Help to shape the delivery of client engagements and ensure value is being delivered at each iteration.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Help our client transitioning from their existing offline business model into a flourishing b2b marketplace.
- Passion about coding. Your idea of fun is probably to write an app in your spare time, be it a web 2.0 or native app, a shiny new framework or to collaborate with an open-source project to bring more fun to your daily activities.
- Analysis, design, coding and implementation of large-scale custom-built OO applications.
- Keen to work collaboratively with intelligent people, sharing your ideas to solve real business problems.
- Represent a startup mindset and hands-on attitude (you don’t necessarily need to come from a startup).
- The desire to build outstanding products that customers love.
- Good written and oral communication skills in English, Spanish is a plus.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work in a remote environment
- Keen to work with best-practice agile development methods – prior experience in this field is a plus.
What we offer:
- A dynamic startup environment with plenty of room to shape the way we work and grow over the coming years.
- Flat hierarchies and decisions on eye level.
- A slick office right in the heart of Hamburg and an international development team in sunny Barcelona.
- The perspective to grow – both in a personal and professional way.
- All the hardware and creative tools you need.
- A competitive salary.